Why Epiphany Law
Epiphany Law is a growing firm that provides personalized, common sense legal advice to the areas of business law, estate planning and litigation. By focusing on outstanding client service, superior legal work, and dedication to our staff, our firm continues to grow. We always recognize the value that experienced attorneys, paralegals and staff can bring to the firm and continually seek energetic, team-orientated people who are committed to helping the firm provide efficient and effective legal services to our clients.
If you are interested in joining our growing, dynamic and dedicated team, please submit your information.
Business Law Attorney
Looking for an opportunity that is truly different? Something more rewarding than the outdated business model of your current firm? Epiphany Law is a professionally managed, rapidly growing legal and business services firm offering achievers:
- More money (better base pay and significant bonuses for performers);
- Expedited ownership track;
- Empowered, progressive culture;
- Ability to participate in leadership;
- Challenging, rewarding, sophisticated service offerings;
- Independence & flexibility.
Experience in M&A, business succession, employment, commercial real estate, private placements or IP a plus. Existing book of business is helpful, but not necessary, as we have a professional marketing director and an abundance of quality business work so expect immediate integration. Currently hiring attorneys with 3-30+ years of experience.
Part-Time Marketing Specialist
Imagine having that perfect blend of “real work” and flexibility while working for a company that values its employees. You don’t have to imagine; the opportunity is here! Epiphany Law, a rapidly growing legal and business services firm in Appleton, WI is currently seeking a part-time Marketing Specialist.
The Marketing Specialist will be responsible for assisting with the implementation of marketing strategies, with an emphasis on growing digital presence using Google AdWords, social media platforms, and SEO.
- Implement Marketing Strategies
- Manage Social Media
- Manage Adwords
- Write content for blogs, website, newsletters
- Coordinate presentations
- Build presentation decks
- Perform other tasks as needed to help with the execution of the marketing strategy
- Creative and passionate about social media marketing
- Ideal candidate is familiar with WordPress
- Ability to write blogs and other engaging content
- Must be available at least 15-20 hours per week
- Must have 3+ years marketing experience