Epiphany Law’s priority is the safety and well-bing of our team, clients and the communities where we live and work. While we continue to be focused on that priority we also remain focused on meeting the neeeds of our clients and providing the service and experience they deserve.
Please note that Epiphany Law has the following procedures in place to protect the well-being of our team and our clients:
- A partition in the front lobby has been added.
- We are happy to meet in person if everyone is comfortable and feeling healthy. Conference rooms are large enough to accommodate social distancing.
- We are also happy to meet via Zoom or telephone conference.
- Product/Document Delivery:
- Documents can be picked up and/or dropped off with contactless exchange.
- Payment via credit card is always an option. We can take credit card information via phone or email. Checks may be mailed in or dropped off as well.
- Masks will be worn during in-person meetings.
- Cleaning of common and heavily trafficked areas will be completed frequently throughout the day and always after in-person meetings.
- Hand Sanitizer:
- Will be available in every meeting room and in the lobby.