Epiphany Law understands that manufacturing companies require a wide range of legal services and need to handle any issues quickly and efficiently. Epiphany Law’s Manufacturing Law team provides comprehensive services that address the business issues and opportunities facing manufactures of different sizes. Whether in the United States or internationally, we can assist you in the different stages of your business whether it be getting your business started, expanding, going international,
Epiphany Law proactively helps manufacturing companies identify and reduce risks while also assisting in the development of strategic growth plans. Our team of brings together knowledge and experience in areas including M&A, employment law, antitrust, intellectual property, and others.
How Epiphany Law Can Help:
- Corporate Transactions: including debt and equity offerings, M&A, strategic transactions, complex commercial transactions.
- Labor and Employment: including HR infrastructure & documentation, benefits and compensation, non-compete/non-solicit issues, investigation and compliance, training.
- Regulatory/Intellectual Property: including antitrust, distribution law, public company issues, trademarks, trade secrets.
- International Law: including commercial contracts, joint ventures, international M&A
- Dispute resolution: including complex commercial litigation, pre-litigation risk management, class action matters, product safety issues.
- Innovation: including licensing agreements, technology contracting, development agreements and IP production.