Epiphany Law, LLC offers a multitude of client-centered services including Legal Vault, a document storage system which allows you to easily and securely store and maintain important documents for secure and convenient retrieval.
Regardless of where you are, with access to the Internet and a secure username and password, you can securely view all of your stored documents in one convenient location. Login credentials can also be shared with those that you want to have access to these files.
Key Benefits of Legal Vault
• Unlimited storage
• Secure login credentials
• Sharing of documents
• Access anytime and from any location with the internet
• Advanced backup technology ensures your documents are protected
• One secure location for your files
How does it work?
Legal Vault’s special access system ensures that you have total control over your account. You are able to upload whatever files you choose. If you select to complete the healthcare section, medical providers who login are only able to view healthcare-related documents. In addition, with the post mortem option, you can give your closest relatives and friends access to your important documents and asset information after your passing to ensure that all files are easily accessible.
What can I store in Legal Vault?
This is your vault, so as long as your annual membership is active, you may store an unlimited amount of documents and files. For example:
• Family photos
• Video files of weddings, birthday parties or other memorable events
• Birth certificates
• Estate Planning documents
• Stock Certificates
• Advance directives such as your healthcare power of attorney and living will
• Emergency medical information
• Store online passwords to ensure your virtual legacy is remembered